Sony has launched the Cyber-shot DSC-RX100, an enthusiast compact camera based around a 20MP 1″ CMOS sensor.The Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 stores photos and video on SD/SDHC/SDXC/MemoryStick Duo memory cards but has no on-board storage.It has 3 inch LCD display with bright whites & true blacks.It captures images
as JPG or RAW files at a top resolution of 5472 x 3648 and full HD-resolution video as MTS, MP4 files at a top resolution of 1920 x 1080.The Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 measures 4.1 inches wide by 2.4 inches high by 1.6 inches deep, and weighs 9 ounces (with battery, memory card, and strap).
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 Features :
- Sony DSC-RX100 is having Exmor CMOS sensor and its size is of 13.2 x 8.8 mm.
- 20.2 MP Exmor"CMOS sensor - extreme low-light shots
- 3-Inch Xtra Fine LCD display with bright whites & true blacks
- Full HD 1080/60p video with manual control and dual record, 101.6 mm x 58.1 mm x 35.9 mm, 213g (3.8oz.)
- Consist of the BIONZ Imaging Processor
- The camera has f/1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens.
- The camera lens has autofocus system with 25-point.
- Camera’s Lens focal length is 30-108 mm (4:3) Equivalent 35mm, 29mm-105mm (16:9).
- The lens gives perfect brightness of F1.8-4.9.
- The camera is one of the speedy one which takes 10fps in burst-mode shooting.
- The shutter speed is 1/2000 and can be regulated manually
- The camera is offering ISO range from 125 to 25600, in the expansion goes upto 100 to 80.
- Its dimensions are of 101.6 x 58.1 x 35.9mm and weighs about 240 grams.
- Ultra-slim, sophisticated aluminum body
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 Specification: