Pages - Menu

Saturday 6 April 2013

Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 Features And Specs With Price

Samsung-Galaxy-S4-1


Like other company Samsung’s are relishing amazing smartphone pair for those who love technology. Those two smartphone are Samsung Galaxy S4 new two model and those are Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 and Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4. This two smartphone are totally same smartphone but there is some difference in the feature. The difference is in the configuration side. One set is first in the data transfer and other is first in processing side. This phone has Bluetooth, IR port, Usb etc. This phone also have 13 MP camera and running  Android OS v4.2.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UI the uprated OS software of GOOGLE. You can use what u want, Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 or Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4.
Read more:Epgallery

No comments:

Post a Comment